In Song of Solomon chapter 4, it says
1. Behold, you are beautiful, my love, behold, you are beautiful! Your eyes are doves behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats, moving down the slopes of Gilead.
3. Your lips are like a scarlet thread, and your mouth is lovely. Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate behind your veil.
4. Your neck is like the tower of David, built for an arsenal, whereon hang a thousand bucklers, all of them shields of warriors.
5. Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle, that feed among the lilies.
9. You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride, you have ravished my heart with a glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.
10. How sweet is your love, my sister, my bride! how much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!
11. Your lips distil nectar, my bride; honey and milk are under your tongue; the scent of your garments is like the scent of Lebanon.
13. Your shoots are an orchard of pomegranates with all choicest fruits, henna with nard,
14. nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, with all chief spices –
15. a garden fountain, a well of living water, and flowing streams from Lebanon.
16. Awake, O north wind, and come, O south wind! Blow upon my garden, let its fragrance be wafted abroad. Let my beloved come to his garden, and eat its choicest fruits.
The breasts are also like pomegranates ripen to be ‘ravished’ (caressed) by her hubby. They have awed men since time immemorial. And good full beautiful breasts are women’s assets. If your breasts need to be enlarged further to look sexier to even to be reduced in size, check out breast augmentation to get that perfect pair of breasts.